Our objective is to promote a healthier way of life. The steps to success are as easy as 1, 2, 3 and are designed to take a person that may be 20lbs, 50lbs, 70lbs or even 100lbs over weight and achieve success.
- Step 1 is to lose up to 30lbs in 30 days or hit that goal weight that you have discussed with your fitness consultant during your fit test.
- Step 2 is cleansing the body of toxins from being on the HCG diet and losing a pound of fat per day that is flushed through the liver.
- Step 3 is to educate our members on the simple ways to manage your weight once you have reached your goal weight through Steps 1 & 2.
These programs were designed by our doctors to dramatically change a person’s life. By bringing our clinics in at club level, we are able to educate our members through free seminars once every 3 months which will allow our members to ask questions and talk to the doctor free of charge. HCG Gold Wellness Center wants to bring you the tools for success in living a healthier happier life.
Oral HCG vs. Injectable HCG
HCG as weight loss aid is a quite innovative technique. Oral HCG vs. HCG shots for weight loss, which one is better?
This is one of the most common questions that HCG dieters might have in the beginning. So is there any difference between Oral HCG and HCG injections for weight loss in terms of effectiveness? Today we will examine the pros and cons of taking HCG orally or transdermally (i.e. HCG injection).
Oral HCG is also known as Sublingual HCG, because you place it under your tongue using an oral syringe where it gets absorbed into the bloodstream on the bottom of the tongue. The oral HCG is just as effective as the injectable; however, you need to take twice as much of HCG orally (10 drops up to 5 times a day) so your body is able to absorb all of the HCG needed to achieve your weight loss goals.
The injectable form of HCG is the most popular, due to the fact that it is only injected one time a day. HCG is injected into the belly fat, which gets quickly absorbed into the blood stream; therefore the injection is not needed more than once a day.
HCG needs to be refrigerated at all times. So when making your decision on which is better for you, make sure you take into account that the Sublingual HCG is taken up to 5 times a day and needs to be refrigerated all day long.
What is Homeopathic HCG?
- Homeopathic human chorionic gonadotropin or HCG is a diluted version of HCG containing only a very small amount of the hormone that is delivered regularly over a period of time in small doses.
- Taken orally 10 drops a day up to 5 times daily
Who would take Homeopathic HCG?
- Someone that has a very small amount of weight to lose. The Homeopathic HCG is a great product to lose 10-15lbs, but will not work as well as the prescription HCG which you can lose up to 30lbs in 30 days.
VISIT OUR NEW SITE YOUR ULTIMATE NUTRITION AND WELLNESS