1. What is HCG?
- HCG is human chorionic gonadotropin is a hormone found in pregnant women in their second trimester. It is not to be confused with human growth hormone.
2. How does it work?
- HCG is taken in small amounts (125-250 IU) per day for a short period of time (23-46 days.)
- At the same time as doing the program, you get on a very specific, nutritional program, supervised by our Doctor(s).
- The HCG stimulates your body to release stored â€œabnormalâ€ fat, which in turn provides plenty of calories for your body (up to 3500).
3. How soon can you see results?
- Once you begin the nutritional program, dieters typically lose one pound of fat daily. Part of your regimen will be regularly weighing and measuring yourself to track your progress.
4. Will I be hungry on the nutritional program?
- Your body is getting all of the calories and nutrients that it needs. It is an adjustment for most to get on a regular meal schedule, but if youâ€™re consistent with your meals and follow the diet properly, you will not be famished.
5. Do I have to work out?
- For the first 3-5 days of the diet, exercise is not recommended. After that period, cardio workouts have proven to help the diet along considerably.
6. What supplies and supplements are recommended for this program?
- There are several supplements we recommend to use with this program, such as; cookbooks, supplements, juices, MCT Oil, protein shake powder and much more. All of the supplies necessary will come with your HCG.
VISIT OUR NEW SITE YOUR ULTIMATE NUTRITION AND WELLNESS